One of the leading filtration service providers, CAPS offers you a variety of filters in order to remove dirt, turbidity, etc. We have sand filter/multi grade filter, activated carbon filter and iron removal unit to assist you in the filtration. It is a physical treatment process, which is used for removing suspended particles from the desired solution, by passing through a porous medium. Although, there are a large number of filtration service provider in the market, customers choose us first for our quality oriented approach and affordable prices.
Sand Filter/Multi Grade Filter
- Filtration is a physical treatment process, for removing suspended particles, from the desired solution, by passing through a porous medium.
- Filtration removes dirt, turbidity etc. thereby giving a clear output quality.
- Available in FRP/Ms/MSRL housings.
Activated Carbon Filter
- Carbon filtration is a physical treatment process, involving absorption and removal of undesirable parameters from water, by passing it through an activated carbon medium. It removes color, odour, turbidity, organic contaminants, free chlorine, etc.
- It improves taste of the water.
- Available in FRP/MS/MSRL housings.
- Multi port valve is provided, for easy operation.
Iron Removal Unit
- Most varieties of under ground water contain iron and manganese impurities, which render them unfit for consumption. Iron removal system is the best solution for this problem.
- The water turns, yellowish or brown and stains the clothes, floors, utensils, and other domestic accessories, which comes in contact with it.
- It corrodes the pipelines and fittings.
- It induces scaling and bacterial growth.
- When its impurities exceed the permissible limit (of less than 0.3 ppm), the water is not potable.
- Iron removal system is a physical treatment process, involving absorption and removal of iron and manganese from water by passing it through an absorption medium.
It removes colour, turbidity, iron, manganese, etc.